We’re a few days after the Prologue-2 launch. So far, we got very nice feedback from players around the world. Thank you so much for supporting us! We’re reading all of your reviews, and we’re watching all of your streams on YouTube and Twitch.
A list of fixes on the reported issues:
1. Players with QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboards now they can use NumberLock keys.
2. Fixed mouse invert memory after taking out the vehicle, crusher.
3. Added crouch on [ALT] and [CTRL] keys. Now doing renovation will be easier
4. Fixed disappearing cursor in the cart inventory
5. Fixed radio, now you can control it with the mouse when it is open
6. The sound of the finished quest will not get into the loop anymore
7. Sometimes, you were jumping inside of the tow truck instead of marking the wrecked car for loading. It’s fixed.
We made about 30 fixes/changes in this patch.